Hey y’all! Today I thought I would share my pumpkin bread recipe, one of my favorite things to make during the fall season. I’m seriously obsessed with everything pumpkin related, and this recipe does not disappoint. I have made it for our family’s Thanksgiving for the past two years and it’s always a hit! You can also make this into a muffin for a quick breakfast in the mornings. You have to make this recipe! You will absolutely love it, guaranteed.
- 1 (15oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 2/3 C of water
- 3 C of white sugar
- 3 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp allspice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bread pan. (I use 2 9×5’s)
- In a large bowl, add pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil, and water. Mix well.
- In a sperate bowl, mix all dry ingredients together. Slowly add into the wet mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes. When a knife/toothpick is clean after inserting into the loaf, you know the bread is done! Enjoy!